Murrumba State Secondary College is the first choice education provider in the Murrumba Downs community, where every learner develops a sense of belonging and is inspired to shape their preferred future.
The College motto learning for life is embedded in our vision – an engaged community, learning for life. This is woven into the fabric of our culture and conveys the meaning of why we are here and that for which we strive. Our vision lives through:
- a strong foundation of values that are touchstones for everything we do
- an unrelenting focus on quality outcomes for students
- an innovative, world-class education.
Our College values are the beacon that guide our students in their thoughts and actions and instil the essence of that which makes us unique. These values form the very heart of our College life, and we are recognised within the wider community for:
- Respect - showing respect and dignity for self, others, our College, our community, our world
- Pride – striving for excellence and celebrating our successes
- Resilience – facing adversity, refocusing and persevering
- Community - forming strong relationships as active citizens in a global community
- Quality Learning – inspiring our passion for life-long learning