In January 2012, stage one of our College facilities was completed allowing us to begin the year smoothly. Stage one contained:
- An administration building;
- 3 general learning buildings;
- A staff centre;
- A specialised science and applied technology centre;
- A specialised information services centre;
- A specialised food technology centre and;
- A purpose built canteen and uniform shop.
Construction has been completed for the second stage of our College facilities which provides:
- 2 general learning buildings;
- Specialised Music, Art and Performing Arts buildings;
- 2 new staff centres and;
- A specialised movement studies and sports centre.
A virtual tour (PDF, 1MB) of our facilities has been created to allow you to see the environment your children will be learning in. To use the virtual tour, click on the small red arrow next to the building. The virtual tours are hosted by Microsoft Photosynth.
A video tour of our stage 2 facilities is now available to watch.